Thursday, September 06, 2007

Another Angle 6 - September - 2007

Ron Paul Thunders NO!
Ron Paul @ Republican Fox Debate 9-5-07

Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate



The REAL Rudy


Staging Nukes for Iran?
I called a old friend and retired B-52 pilot and asked him. What he told me offers one compelling case of circumstantial evidence. My buddy, let’s call him Jack D. Ripper, reminded me that the only times you put weapons on a plane is when they are on alert or if you are tasked to move the weapons to a specific site.
Then he told me something I had not heard before.
Barksdale Air Force Base is being used as a jumping off point for Middle East operations. Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran? I don’t know, but it is a question worth asking.

No comments: